Terms & Conditions
Site-wide Sales of 30% or More – All prices are marked. Sale discount is applied to already reduced sale styles. The use of discount codes is not applicable where a product is part of a site-wide sale. All sales are final. No exchanges or returns. Please select carefully. Please note shipping times may vary due to the high volume of orders received during the sale. As mentioned on our shipping page, please allow additional processing time during busy periods.
• By placing an order for any Goods on the Website (‘Order’) the Customer is offering to purchase the Goods on and subject to these Terms. Each Order the Customer places will be a separate and binding agreement between the Customer and Eliza Boutique with respect to the supply of the Goods in accordance with these Terms.
• All Orders are subject to availability of the Goods and confirmation of the Order price.
• Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to UK and are intended as an estimate only and are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure (see clause 15) for which Eliza Boutique will not be responsible.
• The Customer acknowledges that all Orders through the Website are with respect to goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use.
• Eliza Boutique reserves the right to accept or reject an Order for any reason at any time.
• When placing an Order the Customer undertakes that all details that are provided to Eliza Boutique are true and accurate, that the Customer is an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place the Order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the Goods
• The price with respect to any Goods is specified on the Website (‘Price’). The Price is exclusive of any delivery fee (see clause 10).
• Unless otherwise stated, all Prices quoted are in British Pounds and where applicable are exclusive of goods and services tax (‘GST’). Any fees and charges (e.g. delivery fees) imposed by these Terms also exclude GST where applicable.
• Eliza Boutique reserves the right to change or alter the Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to the Customer, unless the Customer has submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in pricing.
• In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, the Customer agrees that the Customer has not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any law.
• Eliza Boutique will issue the Customer with a tax invoice once payment in respect of the Order has been processed.
• Unless provided for under these Terms, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated delivery address in accordance with these Terms. Therefore, the Customer should carefully check that its Order is accurate before the Customer submits it to Eliza Boutique. The Customer will, however, be able to return selected Goods in accordance with Eliza Boutique returns policy.
• Eliza Boutique may accept returns within 14 days for UK customers and 30 days for international customers from the date of delivery. Goods must be unwashed, unworn and in their original purchase condition with original tags still attached with no signs of being removed and re-attached.
• Goods for return must be posted at the Customer’s expense.
• The Customer must fill out the returns request form in order for us to process all returns.
• Any Goods which Eliza Boutique has elected to accept for either return shall be returned at the Customer’s expense. The Customer will not be refunded for the original postage cost unless the garment was faulty, or there was a dispatch error by Eliza Boutique.
By consenting to the terms and conditions you hereby understand that the items you are ordering are hand made, made to order items that are created in our studio specifically for your order.
Upon accepting the goods, Eliza Boutique will issue the customer with a refund via there original payment method or an exchange as requested via the customer).
Items purchased during promotional sale periods will NOT be eligible for a return or exchange.
Due to the huge response we receive during sale and promotional periods, there are times where we will be unable to ship your order the following business day. Please allow additional days for the processing of your order during these sale times, as well as any public holidays when Eliza Boutique is closed.
• Any period or date for delivery of Goods stated by Eliza Boutique is intended as an estimate only and is not a contractual commitment. Eliza Boutique will use its best efforts to meet any estimate delivery dates but will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer or any other person for failure to meet an estimated delivery date.
• Eliza Boutique reserves the right to amend delivery methods without notice.
• All deliveries of Goods purchased by the Customer will be made by registered courier (Royal Mail) and are delivered requiring a signature at the delivery address.
• If the Customer believes their nominated delivery address will be unattended at the time of delivery, Eliza Boutique suggests nominating an address that the Customer knows will be attended during regular business hours. If the nominated delivery address is unattended at the time of delivery, a card will be left with details as to where the Customer can collect the Goods or arrange a re-delivery.
• Eliza Boutique will not be held responsible for any occurrence that may happen following the Delivery of a Goods, including theft or damage. All risk in the Goods will remain with the Customer upon Delivery and Eliza Boutique will not offer a replacement Good or refund a Customer for any lost or damaged Goods.
• Eliza Boutique will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch all Orders received on the same day before 12pm, or the next business day after this cut off point. Estimated delivery time depends on the Customer’s location. Shipping times on the shipping information page are to be taken as an estimate only.
• Delivery of Orders placed on a weekend or public holiday will not be processed until the following 1-2 business days.
• International deliveries will be made by Registered Post or Pack & Track (via Royal Mail Post).
• Estimated delivery time for international orders varies depending on location.
• In the event the Customer does not receive their Order within 15 business days of placement, the Customer should contact Eliza Boutique.
• International delivery costs do not include any taxes or duties which may be applied by customs at the destination country. Any duties or taxes incurred are the responsibility of the delivery recipient. Eliza Boutique has no control over the import fee charged and will not be responsible for the payment of any duties or taxes.
• Where taxes and duties are refused to be paid by a Customer and a parcel is returned to Eliza Boutique , the Order will be refunded (less any shipping costs paid).
A Pre-Order is the term used when a Good is currently unavailable for immediate shipment and is in production to be shipped at a later date. The estimated date of delivery is displayed on the product page and the product is clearly marked as a pre-order online. Pre-Order items that are not able to be cancelled once placed.
The use of this website is subject to the following:
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Eliza Boutique prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
The information contained on this website is liable to change and although Eliza Boutique makes every effort to keep material on this website up to date and accurate, there may be delays, errors or omissions. Eliza Boutique does not represent or warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information contained on this website nor that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
Eliza Boutique is not responsible for any error or omission on this website and reserves the right to make changes without notice. Eliza Boutique does not guarantee that this website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to this website or Third Party Websites will be uninterrupted.
Liability of Eliza Boutique for a breach of a condition or warranty implied by law or otherwise, and which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under the relevant laws.
You must comply with all laws in relation to your access or use of Material on this website, including laws of the country in which you reside or from which you access this website.
This website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites”). Those Third Party Websites are not under the control of Eliza Boutique, and Eliza Boutique does not endorse and is not responsible for any material on, or linked to from, Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
In particular, and to the extent permitted by law, Eliza Boutique makes no warranties or representations:
regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material or products or services available through Third Party Websites; or
that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any corporation, organisation or person. Eliza Boutique is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking material on this website to Third Party Material.
“Eliza Boutique” and all associated trademarks used on this website are registered or pending trademarks of Eliza Boutique and/or its related entities. Copyright in the material on this website is owned or licensed by Eliza Boutique except where necessary for viewing material on this website on your browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth)